Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The accessibility statement belongs to the following website(s): https://www.ngse.info/
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard.
|Creation Date:||26th October 2021|
|Last revision:||26th October 2021|
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Content that is not barrier-free accessible
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to a barrier-free format.
- PDF documents created from 23.09.2018 are not accessible yet.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Embedded videos currently have no subtitles or transcription available.
- Graphics or images contained in the pages are currently not completely supplemented by text descriptions.
Various content from file formats from office applications (PDF files), which were created before 23.09.2018, could not be converted at present. In some cases (especially old versions of user information, annual reports or bulletins, which are only available in paper form), digitization and subsequent correction into an accessible format is currently not possible.
Some documents have been provided by third parties (e.g. examination office, other FAU institutions, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
The provision of the videos with an audio transcription has not yet been completed due to the size of the video archive.
Alternative access routes
If you need access to PDF files that are not yet accessible, please contact the Webmaster of the Faculty of Engineering (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If a video has been provided from FAU’s video portal, contact the Multimedia Center regarding a missing audio transcription.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
- Phone: +49 9131 85-20176
- EMail: email@example.com
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung St.-Martin-Straße 47
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- Fax: +49 89 2129-1113
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html